Sunday, February 21, 2010

Our 1st Molar!

Brandon's valentine surprise consisted of 20 lovingly folded hearts from rectangles of paper.  Each one had something I love about him.  I used pink yarn tied in a bow to hang them up all around or bedroom.  There are still about 15 hanging up because they look pretty and he doesn't want to take them all down.  :-D

In unrelated news, this last week was pretty miserable.  There was a day with a high fever.  A few days of one very miserable toddler.  And it's probably a good thing that we decided against selling Keely to the nice group of traveling gypsies since she finally broke her first molar!  She has nine teeth now. 

In totally unrelated news, I wish that the Skunkboy Creatures Etsy would have these again:


Although...maybe at a time when my budget for ridiculously cute narwhal plushies is higher....like 70 bucks higher.  And on that note, I will say good night because I have a date with some very gossipy ladies on Wisteria Lane tonight.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment