Monday, February 1, 2010

Watson Adventures

I just found out about these awesome scavenger hunts called Watson Adventures.  They have scavenger hunts throughout different cities and museums.  Some are to learn more about the area, while some are to solve a mystery.  I'm a total dork but just the idea of how much fun this seems like makes me giddy like a school girl.  So now, we are talking about either doing one of these overwhelmingly awesome scavenger hunts or going to a mystery dinner theater for my birthday.  Both sound awesome...it just depends on how lazy we're feeling.

2 comments:

  1. I'll do this with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it sound like the most fun ever?!?!? I can't decide which one to do because there's a bunch, but the Haunted Philly one sounds really awesome and there's one in April...hopefully it warms up by then!

    ReplyDelete