Tuesday, May 4, 2010

It's been so long


Oh.  Hi There.  I missed you.  You are so sad and forlorn.  Online classes finally dragged me down to the point where I was doing nothing else.  But, on the bright side, you are still here even after all that time.  And now...now I wait for grades to be posted.  I think I got all A's...but you never really know until they post the dreaded grades.  So while we wait for those grades, lets catch up.  We have plans to go to Wildwood on May 24th for a few nights.  I don't think either of us could be more excited than we are.  The wee-one doesn't really know what's going on, but she already loves the beach and the outside so I'm sure she'll have a good time.  Now we are just praying for nice weather that week.  I have signed up for my last set of classes as an undergrad at UCF, so I will officially be a college graduate on August 7th....FINALLY.  My nursing school prerequisites are all registered for.  I am taking Anatomy and Physiology I this summer (at the same time as my other two classes....this should be fun!)  I am taking Anatomy and Physiology II and Chemistry this fall (I already took Chemistry, but I opted out of the lab, hindsight could have saved me on this one but alas).  Soon I will be sending out applications to school.  I am terrified that I won't get in anywhere, so I'm really crossing my fingers to get good grades in these courses.  And now, onto something more fun!


How pretty is that nail polish?  And it's only $0.99.  Less than a dollar for nail polish?  Indeed.  It's from this German brand called Essence that just recently was brought over to the U.S.  Right now I think the brand is only sold at Ulta, but I could be mistaken.  I'm in love though.  They have a ton of other products that are all really inexpensive.  Which I'm pretty sure is why I haven't made it over yet.  I'm pretty sure I'd want to buy every single color of pretty nail polish they have...and apparently that's unreasonable due to the fact that I very rarely paint my nails.

Anyways, hopefully I will be able to make some extra time for you my forgiving blog.  Since I have until the 17th for classes to start and all.   

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Glad you're back! I'm glad to hear that your child loves the bitch...lol! :) I love the color of polish too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Haha, I guess that's what happens when you simultaneously think about finals and vacation ;).

    ReplyDelete