Saturday, May 8, 2010

Lazy Saturday

What a lazy Saturday.  We didn't really do a whole lot today, although Keely completely passed out at 7:40 which means something must have worn her out!  Grades were posted today and I found out I received all A's!  Hooray!  I think that means I can celebrate by eating way too much delicious dessert....ice cream anyone?  Two more classes and then I will officially be a UCF grad!  Less than 3 months until graduation!  It's so close I can almost reach it...but not quite.  Hopefully soon after I will start nursing school...I just have to get in somewhere first.   

I only wish I had more than 2 weeks of a break before classes start again.  One week has already flown by!  We've played in the baby pool, hung out with some awesome friends, gone to the zoo, eaten dinner out at Maggiano's, did a little shopping, and had all sorts of play time.  Hopefully this week we can take a few ridiculously long naps together.  In fact, I'm hoping that my Mother's Day gift tomorrow is a nice long nap.  For now, I'm going to relax with a book...and possibly fall asleep.  Happy Mother's Day!  I hope all the mommies get a day of relaxation because I think that's what we could all use most!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment